We respect the intellectual property of others, and we expect all who use the Service to do the same. We may suspend and/or terminate the account of a user of the Service or suspend or terminate a party's access to an account if such user or party with access has infringed the intellectual property rights of others.
If any person believes that his or her copyrights or other intellectual property rights have been infringed by postings of our users or other parties through the Service, that person should provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that is claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the material that is claimed to be infringing is located on the site;
- the address, telephone number, and email address of the person making the claim;
- a statement by the person making the claim that he or she has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by the person making the claim, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information provided is accurate and that the person making the claim is the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o SafelyFiled.com LLC
P.O. Box 212
McHenry, IL 60051
By phone: (888) 686-3111
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org